Thursday 12 March 2015

Reduced to counting sleeps...

I must be excited as I am now counting sleeps (today is 78). I have organised everything that needs doing as I don't want to have every minute micromanaged. I have even bought Rob and I coats. And trust me, you don't need coats in Papua New Guinea.

We both losing weight too. Doing a 5:2 lifestyle which is a forever thing. It's easy some weeks and so hard on others. Mind you, there is the reward of seeing Rob drop kilo's like butter sliding off a hot griddle. He is looking good but even better, I know his sugars and cholesterol are hitting the highway. I really am quite attached to him and want him round for a long time.

Which brings me to an important consideration. Will this lifestyle change make Rob so slim Jim that his coat won't fit?

Goody...something else to organise!

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment